SECURITY AND HYGIENE MEASURES FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT AT
BARCELONA BARBER SHOP
- Use a mask during your stay in our barbershops.
We recommend that the mask is fastened behind the ears in order to ease hair cutting. Keep in mind that some hair could get into the mask, so it is highly recommended to bring a second mask as a replacement or bringing a cleanable one.
- You should wash your hands with hydroalcoholic gel.
It will be available to our clients at the entrance of our barbershops.
- All haircut services will begin with hair washing.
- With any symptoms of COVID-19, cancel your appointment.
If your symptoms are compatible with that of COVID-19 (cough, fever, respiratory issues, diarrhea, loss of smell / taste, conjunctivitis) or you have been in contact with any diagnosed / possible positive, we should ask that you cancel your appointment.
- We have increased our security and hygiene measures for you and us:
- Barbers protect ourselves with masks and/or gloves and/or face shields.
- We wash our hands before and after every service.
- We sanitize all of our tools after every service.
- We use single-use towels, capes and brushes per customer.
- We have adapted our jobs so that there is a minimum of one and a half meters of distance between clients.
- Services, opening hours and prices:
- Our beard and shave services will only be offered by some barbers. Check their availability through our app or website.
- We have extended our opening hours: from Monday to Saturday, from 09:00am. to 08:30p.m.
- At Barcelona Barber Shop we have always wanted to offer the lowest possible prices.